Brett Favre... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brett Favre...

DiRtYMoNkeyLovE

Ma!!! The Meat Loaf!!!
Reaction score
What's up ppl, im new to the message board i just wanted 2 say hey and that i hope all you dolfans have a great offseason...although this is a little off subject, but IMO it impacts the entire NFL. I read on a vikings message board, that marc rivera (lineman from the packers) would leave the team if and only if brett favre decided to retire...as of rite now he's very close to signing with the cowboys. I just thought maybe it was something to think about because if this is true, and that maybe brett favre is retiring...i'm almost sure that the packers would become an instant trading partner for most teams in this years draft...becuz they might wanna move up to draft a QB...of course...so, maybe something to think about......:confused:

What's this got to do with Favre?? :confused: Seems like a separate issue all together.....Favre should make his decision the next couple of days.

Roman529 said:
What's this got to do with Favre?? :confused: Seems like a separate issue all together.....Favre should make his decision the next couple of days.

the bit about the move of rivera hinting at favre's retirement.

its the laddie's first post. don't snipe! :shakeno:

roman, i think he is inferrig from riveras signing that favre is gonna retire. what kind of picks do the pack have?

mbsinmisc said:
roman, i think he is inferrig from riveras signing that favre is gonna retire. what kind of picks do the pack have?

Not sure where the Packs are sitting...I heard they lost a good o-lineman today, and if Favre retires that would just make our 2nd pick worth more as Green Bay would be without a decent QB. :)

thats the only problem, they don't have anything to offer...the only players i can think of that would most realisticly be involved in any kinda trade would be najeh davenport or darren sharper (he might get cut...) other than that...everyone is pretty much locked.

Back
Top Bottom