Brett favre's trade value | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brett favre's trade value

shula_guy

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
If your Tampa or any other team for that matter what would offer Green Bay for Farve?

I think I would offer a conditional second rounder, if I truly felt he was the guy to get my team offer the hump and into the superbowl.

Can you imagine Tampa playing in the super bowl this year in tampa, that city will go insane.

Let see from 1999 after homgran has left the packers

farve :
Number of playoff games : 8
Number of playoff games won : 3 [ this year with grant running all over the place helped the win if not 8/1 in playoff]
Number of TD in playoff : 14
Number of interceptions in Playoff : 16
Number of OverTtime playoff game :2
Number of OverTime playoff where the first throw was a interception leading to other team winning : 2 - yep 2003/4 and 2007/8 first pass in the OverTime from farve was a interception ending the game.

I hope he gets a trade to either Tampa or Minn (which I don't think will happen). While I think Minn would be a better fit for him, I'm thinking that Tampa would embrace him more than Minn fans would. Still a lot of bitter feelings up here against him and it wouldn't be just open arms coming in. I think Tampa would instantly become a threat in the playoffs. And as the Giants proved last year, you just never know. If nothing else, if he does go there, I hope they just pound the Packers in week 4 when they play them in TB. While I think both sides are somewhat to blame in all this, GB as an organization handled this whole thing horribly. Just goes to show how bad things could have gotten with JT or perhaps Welker last year if they had dug in their heels like GB did.

Heh, in other news, Favre looked good in his first preseason game as a Jet, while Aaron Rodgers, you know, that guy who hasn't started a regular season game in his career, looked terrible against that 49er defense and is taking too many hits/sacks, again.

Based on what we saw from the Bengals game and now this one, Aaron Rodgers might become the next David Carr.

Back
Top Bottom