Brian Hartline leading NFL in receiving yards (455) | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brian Hartline leading NFL in receiving yards (455)

With a legit #1 WR we will be set. ?, Hartline, Bess (? is the unknown #1) based on this year so far, can be a damn good WR crew.

Only if we drafted some WRs in the draft earlier and made it a priority in the offseason. What could have been...

What?

Most people here know that outside Bess and Hartline they do suck. Matthews hasn't played yet though.

no no no, sorry, cant let you get away with that. First off, most base offenses have two WR. Those are ours.

Everyone in creation has said OUR WR'S. Not some of our WR's.

no no no, sorry, cant let you get away with that. First off, most base offenses have two WR. Those are ours.

Everyone in creation has said OUR WR'S. Not some of our WR's.

The WR position is fine then?

---------- Post added at 10:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 PM ----------

Hartline has always been solid and reliable. He's taking the next step now.

LMAO... So, the leader of yardage in the league is not a #1 receiver. LMAO.

Hartline is a good number 1, but if we drafted a receiver in the 1st round and moved Hartline down to the number 2 receiver that would put this receiving core out of the bottom dwelling area. Hartline would be a great number 2, but I do think he's doing good as a number 1.

I mean look at the Cowboys with Dez Bryant and Miles Austin, or the Giants with Hakeem Nicks and Victor Cruz. More is better.

Hartline is a good number 1, but if we drafted a receiver in the 1st round and moved Hartline down to the number 2 receiver that would put this receiving core out of the bottom dwelling area. Hartline would be a great number 2, but I do think he's doing good as a number 1.

I mean look at the Cowboys with Dez Bryant and Miles Austin, or the Giants with Hakeem Nicks and Victor Cruz. More is better.

Yup good post.

He is a legit #2 this offensive scheme is great for him.. but he is not a #1 tho
seems someone is stuck on last year. if it looks like a duck and walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, it must be a duck. Hartline is doing everything you want a number 1 WR to do, and he's doing it against legit corners. the only corner he didn't do it against was the best corner in the league.

Judging by some of these posts, if the Dolphins were good people would really be arrogant. I mean it's one thing to be positive, but wow...

I like Hartline and he's a good WR, but just because he leads the league in yards doesn't make him a #1 WR. He's just a #1 because our WR core sucks. He better ****ing be one for us.

A #1 to me is like Megatron and Fitzgerald. Hartline is a very good #2 IMO.

Judging by some of these posts, if the Dolphins were good people would really be arrogant. I mean it's one thing to be positive, but wow...

I like Hartline and he's a good WR, but just because he leads the league in yards doesn't make him a #1 WR. He's just a #1 because our WR core sucks. He better ****ing be one for us.

A #1 to me is like Megatron and Fitzgerald. Hartline is a very good #2 IMO.

Players like them are rare though.

Players like them are rare though.

Yah but let's at least wait and see if Hartline reaches a 1000 yards before we label him a #1. A #1 is the guy you build around. He's your franchise WR. He's the guy you rely on when the game comes down to the wire.

The WR position is fine then?

---------- Post added at 10:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 PM ----------

Hartline has always been solid and reliable. He's taking the next step now.

No, clearly i have been pouting for matthews. it would be nice if Armstron could pick up this offense but not so much. Not saying we dont need more WR's but actually, I might be looking at a lot of TE's in this coming draft.

Just a note too here we are #9 in the NFL in total Offense.....Cincy is #10

We are 16th is Total Defense. Cincy is 20.

seems someone is stuck on last year. if it looks like a duck and walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, it must be a duck. Hartline is doing everything you want a number 1 WR to do, and he's doing it against legit corners. the only corner he didn't do it against was the best corner in the league.
legit corners he was owning william gay lmao

Back
Top Bottom