Brian Price is my pick! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brian Price is my pick!

Miamifin23

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
IMO we will have to address the NT position on this team, Ferguson might only have another solid year left in him and we're going to need a replacement for him. I know everyone is all over Terrence Cody because of his size, but to me he's too big. He can't move well and the games that I have watched Alabama, he's not in there for a lot of the game. To me he's a 1 or 2 down player that would have to come out on passing situations. Brian Price out of UCLA on the other hand, is a 3 down player and a beast. He's only a junior, and if he comes out is the best DT/NT not named Suh. He's extremely disruptive, almost reminds me of a Jay Ratliff. I live on the west coast and get to watch UCLA a few times a year and for the past 2 years that I've seen Price, he's dominated. Any thoughts?

Too small for a NT at 6'2 300. I think we go traditional NT type 6'2', 6'3 315-630s

Ratliff from Dallas isnt very big, I think he's right around 300lbs. I think the difference from 300 to 315 isnt far, and thats not to say he couldnt put on a little bit more weight. I was trying to compare him more to Cody, which IMO isn't even close. I haven't really heard of any other NT prospects that are possible 1st or 2nd rounders.

Back
Top Bottom