Bridgewater has Declared for the Draft - read this article

Discussion in 'NFL Draft Forum' started by LouPhinFan, Jan 2, 2014.

Tags:
  1. LouPhinFan

LouPhinFan It's ok to say "I don't know". Finheaven VIP Donator

Teddy has declared. Now read this article. It should disspell any incorrect information floating out there about the system he ran here at Louisville and what he was asked to do pre-snap.

Bill O'brien will be pounding the table for this guy and Houston will make him their number 1 pick.

http://mmqb.si.com/2014/01/02/teddy-bridgewater-2014-nfl-draft/?eref=sihp

2. hoops

hoops exited stage left

#1 pick...presnap reads with that kid are damn good...climbs the pocket well...good feet...body not built for contact but he doesn't play to it...pocket qb...very smart...i'm a big fan...could be more accurate with some things from the pocket but his reads are spot on...he also can throw with pace accuracy rolling to his strong or weakside...

if i was looking for a qb he'd be my guy in this class...

3. LouPhinFan

The article compares him to a young Michgan Tom Brady and I see that. His competitiveness is off the charts. In that famous Rutgers game, he didn't start but when we got down early he went to coach Strong and told him "I got this". And then went out and got it. In the Sugar Bowl last year when Bostic laid him out he popped up, looked at our sideline and told the coaches "we're going to get these guys" and went out there and got them. His deep ball accuracy needs work and his frame is small, but he takes contact well and doesn't do stupid things with his body. He can add weight. The arm is plenty strong enough.

4. hoops

hoops exited stage left

i'm big on presnap reads and i see a lot of tannehill in that regard with bridgewater...and in tannehill i see a young brady so i see the connection...bridgewaters pocket work as far as climbing the pocket and footwork in the pocket looks more advanced than tannehills at the same stage as a prospect coming out

whereas for instance hundley for ucla imo has too much run mentality in him imo...hundley takes off if his first read is not there which i am not a fan of...despite the physical tools being very good

5. LouPhinFan

I saw Hundley play a few games this year. Some plays there was "wow" moment about him and then on the very next play I would have to hold my nose he stunk so much. But physically you can see it.

6. Blake the great

Blake the great A True Fan

The One thing that I noticed that Teddy Bridgewater is missing that every Franchise quarterback has is .........

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

A freaking neck. Why doesn't he have one?

7. sinPHIN

sinPHIN A True Fan

only if.....

8. EdwardAndrsn

EdwardAndrsn Well-Known Member

He might be related to takeo spikes.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk