Brieda a no show? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brieda a no show?

Salvon Ahmed breakout game

He was a nice player at UW but much more effective as a Gaskin compliment than a 10+ touch RB......and he had one really bad habit that doesn't translate well to the league - he would almost completely stop his momentum behind the LOS and wait for a hole, then kick it into gear and blast through it.

The ONLY player i've seen get away with that in the NFL is Le'Veon Bell. Even Barkley struggled with that coming in, to the point coaches had to tell him to cut upfield and stop hesitating.

He looked much faster on tape than what he tested, so i'm curious to see how his game speed truly looks in the NFL.

He was a nice player at UW but much more effective as a Gaskin compliment than a 10+ touch RB......and he had one really bad habit that doesn't translate well to the league - he would almost completely stop his momentum behind the LOS and wait for a hole, then kick it into gear and blast through it.

The ONLY player i've seen get away with that in the NFL is Le'Veon Bell. Even Barkley struggled with that coming in, to the point coaches had to tell him to cut upfield and stop hesitating.

He looked much faster on tape than what he tested, so i'm curious to see how his game speed truly looks in the NFL.
I always heard people praising Bell's patience so much and thought it was a little odd.

Always imagined how that style of simply waiting for holes to develop would work with our blocking over the past few years. I'm guessing a lot of tackles for loss.

I wanted to see prime Bell behind an average line, because I didn't believe that style would work very well. Then he went too far and signed with the NY Gase's.

But I still think the type of running style you describe is really only going to work with great run blocking. Something we sadly don't have.

When I saw that Gaskin was out I thought this might be Brieda's chance to get some carries. He's been underused all year so hopefully he's able to play and play well. Jordon Howard must have fresh legs!

Back
Top Bottom