Bright Days Finally in Miami | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bright Days Finally in Miami

Finland

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
You have to love some of the great things going on today (besides penalities). Anyone think we can beat 8-8 now? There should be a few less negative posts now, which is great with the bye week here.

Win Denver
Loss NY Jets
Win Carolina
Win Buffalo
Loss Tampa Bay
Loss Kansas City
Win New Orleans
Loss Atlanta
Win New Eng
Win Cleveland
Loss Oakland
Win Buffalo
Loss San Diego
Win NY Jets
Win Tennessee
Loss New England

There is my possible 9-7

Finland said:
You have to love some of the great things going on today (besides penalities). Anyone think we can beat 8-8 now? There should be a few less negative posts now, which is great with the bye week here.

Win Denver
Loss NY Jets
Win Carolina
Win Buffalo
Loss Tampa Bay
Loss Kansas City
Win New Orleans
Loss Atlanta
Win New Eng
Win Cleveland
Loss Oakland
Win Buffalo
Loss San Diego
Win NY Jets
Win Tennessee
Loss New England

There is my possible 9-7

I still say 10-6. Maybe 11-5. If we can stop the mistakes and penalties, we are a very good team.

Like Coach Saban says " one game at a time." We are 2-1 right now, we get a bye week and than lets try to come out 3-1.

With our secondary, I just don't see us going too far. Beleive me I am thrilled with this win, but we have a repeating problem. Teams are going to continue to throw all over us.

Kistner10 said:
Like Coach Saban says " one game at a time." We are 2-1 right now, we get a bye week and than lets try to come out 3-1.

Ya I know, but (happily, smile smile) I am not on the team. I can look ahead with out it hurting the team. You gotta let me be excited. When was the last time Miami was looking like a good team? Come on give me permission to peek ahead. I think I will go to that Buffalo game and add some (12th man) fan support just for you though.

We have now beat two teams that have played well when they weren't playing us. Carolina was a bonified worthy apponanant, and we outplayed them everywhere, take away the penalties and you are talking about a serious butt whoopin'.:)

We made Denver look inept, then they went on to beat a pretty good San Diego team. Our D looks amazing, our O looks very very posative best in over 3 years I think.

I said this before our 1st pre-season game, if we stay healthy we are a playoff team that can make a run @ the Superbowl.

Finland said:

Win Denver
Loss NY Jets
Win Carolina
Win Buffalo
Loss Tampa Bay
Loss Kansas City
Win New Orleans
Loss Atlanta
Win New Eng
Win Cleveland
Loss Oakland
Win Buffalo
Loss San Diego
Win NY Jets
Win Tennessee
Loss New England

There is my possible 9-7

They can take KC, Atlanta and Oakland.

After beating Denver and Carolina... 2 undesputed playoff teams... I believe if we can rope in these penalties.. we can beat anyone!

Where is Miami_Dolphin? he called the pick, maybe he might know what miami will do :wink:

Yep! We are for real. 2-1 going into the bye, i love it.

Back
Top Bottom