Bring Back Autrey Denson ! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bring Back Autrey Denson !

I say we bring back Bernie Parmalee. That guy ran for AT LEAST 20 yards a game. Or maybe Cecil Collins, when his sentence is up.

:lol:

hmm no..im happy with minor at the moment..i dont see denson as an upgrade

Or bring back Ceasil the weasel, Sammy Smith and Bobby Humphry...to tun a wishbone...cell block 39 backfield..haha if Ricky continues with the drugs, he could end up in there with them...hell of a prison team...would give the mean machine a run for their money..lol

Yeah, Densen and Minor are, to me, the same back. Both are rather limited. I want to see what Leonard Henry can do in preseason. Hell, is Robert Edwards out there?

Its the old story.Denson didnt show much in the NFL.Did OK in the CFL.But how can you compare a claimer horse to a stakes horse ?

Agua said:
Yeah, Densen and Minor are, to me, the same back. Both are rather limited. I want to see what Leonard Henry can do in preseason. Hell, is Robert Edwards out there?
Agree were better off with our RB committe right now. And to awnser your question, alot of people believe the Dolphins will be bringing in Edwards, and i for one believe theyll atleast give him a workout.

Back
Top Bottom