bring back jimmy johnson | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

bring back jimmy johnson

finsgonewild

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I would rather have Jimmy Johnson than this crap. I have not seen a miami team this bad before. Saban may be a good college coach but this is just not acceptable. Jimmy Johnson never lived up to expectations here in miami but at least he made this team a playoff calibur team. This team looks like they wont beat a Middle School football team right now.

nice thread. this team has middleschool players at a lot of positions. overreact much?

finsgonewild said:
I would rather have Jimmy Johnson than this crap. I have not seen a miami team this bad before. Saban may be a good college coach but this is just not acceptable. Jimmy Johnson never lived up to expectations here in miami but at least he made this team a playoff calibur team. This team looks like they wont beat a Middle School football team right now.

I dont know what you are talking about. Remember the 1997 playoff game against the Pats? 1999 at Buffalo? JJ had worse games than this.

This is Saban's 5th game and you want JJ back???? :rofl3:

OVERREACTION CITY!!!! Do we not remember that this is a work in progress?? This is what happens when everyone sets their expectations too high.. This is a team 1 year removed from 4-12....

cnc66 said:
I will remember your faithfulness. You are acting like a crybaby quitter.

:yes:

rome was not built in a day, saban cant take this team and make it a superbowl team in one year, there a 8-8 team and if they were in the NFC a playoff team. but u need to stop b****ing and moaning

finsgonewild said:

You know what, CHOOSE ANOTHER DAMN TEAM, we don't need this crap. Your not a fan, your just a big crybaby that expects someone to come into the league and win against very good teams and espically today against the NUMBER ONE DEFENCE!!

part of this is due to the high expectations that some of these jokers had when they posted 12- 4 . i must admitt i had some high hopes but i think the receiving crop is worse than what people wanted to admitt and the qb situation needs adressing , soon.

We had a 4-12 Team for a Reason....

And it won`t be fixed after 5 games....

im sorry guys i got a little carried away. I expected alot out of this team and this team has not lived up to it. I really think that we were capable of beating the bucs and the bills. I had to go on a little run to get rid of some of that stress haha. Saban is a rookie coach and will learn from his mistakes. We have a lot of talent on this team. We shouldnt be looking like this.

fins does this every week and overreacts. I think its just frustration. i mean there cant be any other explanation. Jimmy Johnson? He started the whole mess we are still trying to get out of

Back
Top Bottom