Bring Back Our Throwbacks! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bring Back Our Throwbacks!

xxAQUA JOSHUAxx

Active Roster
Reaction score
Man the steelers and packers have nice football uniforms it makes me think of how our throwbacks are just as good if not better than theirs! Ross please dont do anything like the vikings go back to the grey facemask and the stripes.

And the Old Logo too....Just to be Involved in Throwbacks would be nice too...

If you want a throwback that will benefit the team, bring back the infield dirt IMO

Man the steelers and packers have nice football uniforms it makes me think of how our throwbacks are just as good if not better than theirs! Ross please dont do anything like the vikings go back to the grey facemask and the stripes.

Ok, I gotta ask. If we all agree that our throwbacks are our best unis, and they clearly are, why is it not our main unis? Don't understand it. Who makes the decision on that? And how could they not see what we see?
Just match them up with our currents, our currents are bland as hell and have no style and the orange is almost invisible. I have always wondered why.......

i actually really like the aqua uniforms and the orange uniforms a lot. i do like the white on white and white on aqua but the home ones are the best

I would love to see the throwbacks come back. Maybe we can get an online petiton signed and sent to Ross. Seeing as how we are gonna be bored fora few months :s...

Ya know an online petition is not a bad idea and Mr. Ross seems like the type of owner who would probably dig the idea. Does anyone have any idea how to go about doing this cause I too think we should be proactive and flex our fan muscles in this matter.

Great topic, i always cringe when i see another change our uniform thread, because i really hate many of the new style uniforms, like the titans.

Now before they were the titans, they were the oilers, and maybe it is just me, but i loved those uniforms also, but as far as our uniforms, the throwbacks rule, i would sign a petition...

Back
Top Bottom