Bring back Turk | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bring back Turk

Daytona Fin

Queeks Draw
Club Member
Reaction score
Jets released Turk.

I wish wanny would bring back turk and get rid of p**syfoot royals. I cannot believe they got rid of him in the first place. maybe theyll go after a punter in the late rounds just get rid of royals at all costs.

naw. im not a big fan of turk. he acts like hes this big bad ass but hes a punter

I think we already disscussed this hear and the census was we would welcome him back at the right price.

Originally posted by Ryguy1354
I think we already disscussed this hear and the census was we would welcome him back at the right price.

That’s the key word at the right price. That’s why we didn't resign his ass he wanted to much money.

Does anyone remember last year? Turk is a jerk. TURK IS A JERK!

I don't want him on the Dolphins. Royals blows but Turk isn't that much better, what does he get, 2 more yards per punt? I actually don't think Turk has that much on Royals.

Turk is much better, he is a great teammate as well...knocking people down on punts after he punts and then smiling afterward

Originally posted by Dolphins2002
Turk is much better, he is a great teammate as well...knocking people down on punts after he punts and then smiling afterward

Keep telling yourself that.

Back
Top Bottom