Bring Dion Jordan back? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bring Dion Jordan back?

original.gif

Worth a look for the price. That's for sure. Really just a hit or miss this time around. So im up for it. He got 3 sacks in 6 games. Much better than what we rolling with right now

Last edited:
And THIS is the mindset that has kept us in the **** for lo these two decades.

We need new, young, talented, and inexpensive guys to build a team.

Known busts? ****ing guy had his chance. Billy be ****ed if he deserves another.

The mindset of one fan makes that much of a difference to you or the team is laughable.

when will he fail his next drug test? Miami can't afford to invest money in players that won't be on the field, they already have invested too much on players they can't off the field

I was a big supporter of Dion. I hoped he would turn the corner and become something special here. He had many opportunities to get back on track and couldn't. Good luck in the future, but the future will not be in Miami.

The mindset of one fan makes that much of a difference to you or the team is laughable.

Sigh.

Let’s try that again.

It’s not the mindset if one guy. This is the kind of **** that FO has been pulling. Bad moves with questionable guys.

I hope things work out for the kid. He seems amazingly stupid for a College graduate. When we drafted him he was an immature project who hadn't even put up numbers at Oregon. When he got here he loafed, didn't put in the work, drank, stayed up all night and just crapped all over the opportunity given to him by the Miami Dolphins. Let him implode on the Seahawks, I'm way over Dion Jordon.

The fact that he passed every check by our team of scouts speaks poorly for their instincts. I'm sure there were red flags somewhere on this kid. I think the silver lining is that he made Ireland look like a supreme jack ass and got him canned.

We went through the Ricky Williams non-sense, then the Johnathan Martin freak show, then get rid of Dion Jordan the ghost player and now you want him back?

I'll pass .........and I know the Dolphin organization feels the same.

No way. It’s sad but this guy’s sobriety hangs on a hairpin trigger. Not out of the woods yet and may never be. Let him stay close to family and his support system. This is life and death stuff.

I hope things work out for the kid. He seems amazingly stupid for a College graduate. When we drafted him he was an immature project who hadn't even put up numbers at Oregon. When he got here he loafed, didn't put in the work, drank, stayed up all night and just crapped all over the opportunity given to him by the Miami Dolphins. Let him implode on the Seahawks, I'm way over Dion Jordon.

The fact that he passed every check by our team of scouts speaks poorly for their instincts. I'm sure there were red flags somewhere on this kid. I think the silver lining is that he made Ireland look like a supreme jack *** and got him canned.
Just the “I only go on drinking binges on the weekends” - no big deal really.

Listen the guy has hurt us all, however he is a talent that we could afford in free agency. He had a great relationship with Mr. Ross . We need diamonds in the rough with our cap situation and he now seems healthy and much more mature

ZN6_ZA.gif

Funny our Rookie Harris has 1 sack in 15 games and Jordan played 6 games being out of football 3 years and has 3 sacks. Why is this a bad thread. Jordan will be better then Harris and cheaper

Back
Top Bottom