bring in mariucci | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

bring in mariucci

Steve Mariucci will never be an OC again. He has too much prestige to ever become an assistant coach and i expect to see him land a HC job next year.

I don't think it would be a good fit, everyone had to learn a new offense this year and if we bring in Mariucci then they will have to learn an entirely new offense.

Mariucci is a good coach, but since he runs the West Coast Offense, he's not a good fit in Miami.

endorPHINS72 said:
Mariucci is a good coach, but since he runs the West Coast Offense, he's not a good fit in Miami.
Exactly the last thing i want to see is a load of Dink and Dunk :p4e:

dolfanknox said:
i thing steve's offense is great and the guy is an unbelievable coach. if not i say we hire gus frerotte as our offensvie coordinator to runs linehans system and then we still put all of our time into a new qb.

Wow, Gus Frerotte as a WCO QB...that would be a sight to see. He can't hit recievers in a vertical passing game, what makes you think he can hit guys in the WCO routes ?? That's hilarious to even think about....

I doubt that the WCO is in our future. It does not fit Sabans offensive philosophies...He wants a tough, run-first, beat the other D to the ground offense..not a flighty, pass-happy, finesse offense...

Back
Top Bottom