Bring On Booker!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bring On Booker!!

fish fan 4 life

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
booker caught 100 passes just 3 years ago and 97 2 years ago.he missed 3 games last year or his #'s would have been better and the bears qb's the last 3 years have been worse then ours.if u think Chambers is a #1 wr,then what is booker?his #'s are better then Chambers in the last 3 years in rec and rec yards.Chambers only has 5 more td rec also.i think these two will be a good 1,2 combo.not as good as Chambers and Boston,but still really good.then u got to look at next year.we will have Chambers,Booker,and Boston thats a great combo of wr's.(and we also have McMicheal and Donald Lee 2 very good te's)we still have a good def without O-gun.we needed more strength on the offense and we got that. u throw in a 3rd round pick.this is a good deal for us IMO.I feel rick has done a good job getting talent into miami.he did a great job in the draft and has done a good job with trades as well.:clap: im still not sold on Feeley 4 a 2nd rounder,but other then that great job.

Did Anyone See That Espn Is Reporting The Dolphins And Rick Spielman Might Send The 3rd Round Pick To The Browns For James Jackson, A Guy That Will Be Cut. Please, Let's Not Ruin This Trade Now.

Next year will be strange.

If we're going to use 3 WR sets mostly we're gonna hafta take either a FB or a TE off.

My question is who are we going to leave off the field for the most part? McMichael or Konrad?

And, are we gonna have a qualified back to be in a single-back offense if we decide to take off Konrad in the 3 receiver sets?

Back
Top Bottom