Bring Todd Perry back please ! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bring Todd Perry back please !

iLLuZiOnZ1313

Fireman Ed Sucks Sucks Sucks!
Reaction score
I pray Todd Perry is brought back. I'm sure many will disagree but if anything with the FA of OL becoming short, Todd Perry is still plenty playable and knows Miami Dolphins football schemes. He can easily adapt to the new OL'men and knows Ricky as well.
I believe in second chances and if anythign Todd Perry was never a failure as a Dolphin. Many games he got the job done when called upon.
Bring Todd back while you can Rick.

Wait until after the draft. If we draft a Smiley or a Snee our RG problems will likely be answered. Perry is a panic move and its too early to do that imo.

id MUCH rather see Nails brought back than perry

There's a reason these guys have received virtually no interest in the FA market. I'll trust Spielman's decision on whether or not to bring them back...

Originally posted by iLLuZiOnZ1313
I pray Todd Perry is brought back. I'm sure many will disagree but if anything with the FA of OL becoming short, Todd Perry is still plenty playable and knows Miami Dolphins football schemes. He can easily adapt to the new OL'men and knows Ricky as well.
I believe in second chances and if anythign Todd Perry was never a failure as a Dolphin. Many games he got the job done when called upon.

Yup, that is why nearly every other team is fighting and clamboring to sign him, So many teams want him that he cannot decide where to sign. :lol:
If that doesn't give an indication of how playable he still is, then nothing will.

Todd Perry was never a failure as a Dolphin

my God!! He was horrible this past year

We're into the draft now. Depending on how we do with the draft then we might add some players but I don't think anything will happen till then.

Ozzy rules!!

Perry might well come back. But it wouldn't be until much much later.

Nails reportedly has bad knees. Damaged goods. :(

Originally posted by iLLuZiOnZ1313

Did you actually watch Perry play last year?
The guy was pushed around like a rag doll in the running game.

I can understand that you wouldnt mind seeing him in a Phins uniform next year. But PRAYING for him to return? Thats a little melodramatic imo. In terms of football, I pray that Chambers resigns. I pray we make it to the playoffs/Super Bowl. I pray that our QB problems are resolved.

If hes brought in for some veteran insurance, OK, but Im certainly not praying that he comes back...

Originally posted by Crzynick25
id MUCH rather see Nails brought back than perry
me too...Perry pissed me off. Always seeing him standing around with his thumb up his *** after plays. Go hit someone

Back
Top Bottom