Bringing the Pain! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bringing the Pain!

dolphinator86

You are TERMINATED!!
Reaction score
Looking at this past weekend and free agency i see a very clear vision. as has been stated on this forum we have gotten MUCH LARGER as a team and our off season training program is all about adding mass and strengthening your core. This means a couple things one a much larger buffet after games cause we now have alot of humanity to feed. second and more seriously that we are past the soft play and are now built to BRING THE PAIN we may not yet be the best team or the most talented but we will be one of if not the toughest and most psychical teams in the league after 60 minutes you will feel like you were in a WAR with the rotation of Dline and depth at LB i see O-lines sucking wind in the late third and 4th and QB's laying on the turf. Grinding them down and breaking them and allowing us to close it out. Now dont forget the O a rotation of capable guys on the line punishing tackles and 3 BIG powerful backs who like to run over people i see tired D's in the 4th cause we can keep them on the field and rotate our line keeping them fresh. We have a new identity and i say bring it on 2008-09 NFL season Miami is back.

2008-09 Miami Dolphins BRINGING THE PAIN TO A FIELD NEAR YOU

Well no kidding. You should have known that the minute Parcells was signed.

It's the Parcells way.

No kidding! That is what I love about Parcells & Co. Phillip Merling and Kendall Langford are huge guys, and I think they dramatically improve our run defense which is really needed. I like waht this Front Office has done. They have gone out and got competition for our secondary and LBs in free agency. And focused on drafting a new D-line. I wouldn't be surprised to see Langford and Merling starting by the end of the season. We also drastically improved our O-line mostly via draft, but by also signing Justin Smiley in free agency. Also, I want to commend them on signing the undrafted free agents. The QB from Georgia Southern has big playmaking ability (though, he won't be a QB, I could definately see him as a return man/ WR), the WR from Hawaii could be a return man and a viable slot receiver due to his short size, and a signing going under the radar is that of DE/OLB Titus Brown. I remember Titus Brown from Miss. State, and he was really good, always pressuring the QB, just a great all around player. I think he is more of a project though, as he will be converted to LB. Parcells & Co. have bought competition to almost EVERY position on this team, and after a 1-15 season, that was BADLY needed. I think this offseason has been the best since I have been a PhinFan!!

I can't wait to hear what they say about the Dolphins' new,ferocious O and D lines on Sportscenter....it sure is nice to know we are once becoming a team to be feared,rather than laughed at.

Back
Top Bottom