Broadcast Help - How to Listen | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Broadcast Help - How to Listen

I use the nfl network website to watch TNF on on PC and it works well. You'd think they would have similar set up for mobile, but was trying last week without success on my galaxy 3. Not sure if it was just me or what.

Its on Sirius radio if you have that. DirecTV's NFL package also let's you stream onto an ipad or iphone.

I'm pretty sure the NFL blocks the WQAM local broadcast out of market, if you wanted to use that app.

you can watch if you download NFL mobile on your phone!

thank pops for the timing...work probably 30 plus years and pick TONIGHT of all nights for his walk away bash :lol:

Its on Sirius radio if you have that. DirecTV's NFL package also let's you stream onto an ipad or iphone.

I'm pretty sure the NFL blocks the WQAM local broadcast out of market, if you wanted to use that app.

This may be true on Sundays, but you may be in luck with a Thursday broadcast since it's national. Check IHeartRadio and TuneIn.

iheart radio app and then 560 wqam station? I'm assuming they stream the games

DirecTV is Sunday games ONLY. WQAM doesn't air Dolphins games anymore, WINZ does. Sirius is your best chance, the Dolphins app may let you listen but I'm not sure.
Of course a Slingbox helps too.

I have the heart app but they don't broadcast the game live on either 940 winz or big 105.9. I also tried the Dolphins app but it did not work.

Does anybody know how to get the the live game broadcast on a smart phone..?.

I cannot tell you how to do it...but I will say that I live in Ecuador, and I watch any NFL game I want on my computer via the Internet. I haven't missed a game in years. There is a blog called "The Weekly Gulch." You might want to check out that blog in the next couple of hours.

Back
Top Bottom