Broadcast in the DC area? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Broadcast in the DC area?

Beaverman88

Rookie
Reaction score
I'm in the DC area, with Cox cable. What station is the Jets game going to be on?

Finally CBS won't be so damn biased towards showing the Ravens game for once. I BETTER ENJOY IT WHILE IT LASTS BECAUSE IN WEEK 2 IT WILL BE RAVENS FEVER ON CHANNEL 9, OR THE FEW SKINS TELEVISED GAMES ON CBS FROM HERE ON OUT.

Finally CBS won't be so damn biased towards showing the Ravens game for once. I BETTER ENJOY IT WHILE IT LASTS BECAUSE IN WEEK 2 IT WILL BE RAVENS FEVER ON CHANNEL 9, OR THE FEW SKINS TELEVISED GAMES ON CBS FROM HERE ON OUT.

Seriously, I can't believe we're actually getting a national game. I talked to the wife, and we're gonna head to Glory Days in Sterling to watch the game and grab a chicken ranchero wrap. If anyone's in the area looking to hang out, drop on by.

WOW everyone chill the eff out. I said Jets game as in... we're playing the Jets.

And yes, I've watched games, WVDolphan. Are you stupid? The reason I asked is because usually Ravens games get priority because of the region we're in. DURRRR durr durrrrrr

Back
Top Bottom