Brock Berlin's Europe Diary | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brock Berlin's Europe Diary

Good post, I think he will do ok. I like Frankfurt, Alwasy cheer for them. Too bad they suck most the time. But Im hoping that Matt Sinclair rips it up. Be nice to have a young LB that can come back in time for camps and maybe make a roster spot, special teams player. Also Davis should be decent, Hes got ok hands

hey it worked for delhomme and warner you never know what to expect from people if they work hard the no names can come out and shine like a brady or something like that not sure he will be it but u never know

Maybe he can really pick it up over there. Alot of good QB's were once in NFL Europe. I hope he ends up like Delhomme.

The only thing I remember about Brock Berlin was when he threw a TD in preseason to get Miami the lead and Zach Thomas ran up to him totally pumped up and head butted him. :lol: Berlin could be a Doug Flutie.

That was a pretty good read. It was pretty long. And he was pretty much honest. He doesn't sound pretty smart though.

/pretty, pretty, pretty....

:chuckle:

Speaking of diaries or journals or whatever, why did Damion McIntosh stop writing for Finheaven? Mabye it was because all the negative criticism some of the users spewed out at his play? :sidelol:

Adam First said:
Speaking of diaries or journals or whatever, why did Damion McIntosh stop writing for Finheaven? Mabye it was because all the negative criticism some of the users spewed out at his play? :sidelol:

Too busy in the batting cage with his wife.

Adam First said:

Writing utensils are classified as sharp objects in F Block.

Back
Top Bottom