Brock Jensen QB NDSU Dolphins UDFA | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brock Jensen QB NDSU Dolphins UDFA

Brock Jensen is the future. He will start for us, and be a pro bowler in his first year. As soon as he throws an INT, he will be the worst and people will call for his head. Same with James and Turner, they are the best until they allow one sack.

I don't know how many quarterbacks that just upset the hell out of his Kansas State Wildcats have ever inspired the legendary Bill Snyder to write them hand-written notes congratulating and complimenting them, but Brock Jensen is among them.

billsnydernotejpgw540h720-1.jpg

If you're going to take a flyer on a kid, make it a 6-3, 225 lb kid with plus athleticism and the arm talent to give him a chance.

My alma mater is in the same conference as this kid, and actually always seems to give NDSU a game. Each time, late in the game, this kid would engineer a calm drive to steal any chance of Missouri State upsetting them. He is extremely calm under pressure and you can see the visible difference between the way he handles himself and his team as opposed to the Bears QB.

I've watched quite a bit of this kid, both on video and in person, and I've always believed he's better than many of the more highly touted QB's and to be a backup you need a certain level of confidence and preparedness, which I think he'll have and that'll at least give him a chance. As an UDFA, that's all you can ask for.

You have to love this kid, hopefully he can adjust to the speed of the NFL, time will tell. I'm glad we got him..

The way he won the KSU game displays exactly the sort of will to win that we need on this roster. His footwork isn't that consistent, he had a laboratory-clean pocket to work from against often very poor opposition, he won't get the time to pull the trigger that he got in the FCS. But he has good arm strength, leads his receivers, has a crisp delivery and reads both the pocket pressure and the downfield very well. Good size and decent athleticism, though some of those scrambles would get him decapitated in the pros. I think he has way more upside than Devlin and a far better mentality than Moore.

Every pro has had to adjust to the speed coming out of college. To me he is Andy Dalton. I love a college QB that has that many starts, like Dalton. Here’s a great video to see what he is all about. Also, as has been mentioned, was a team mate of our third round pick William Big Mountain Turner.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMvobbZlGCI

Billy Turner kept him from getting sacked this year.

Sent from my Lumia 1520 using Tapatalk

If you notice on the winning TD play, Billy "The Bison" Turner 77 absolutely buried his guy at the line of scrimmage.

Back
Top Bottom