Broken and odd things report thread | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Broken and odd things report thread

Celtkin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Please report any issues that we haven't already addressed in the global "Welcome back" announcement.

Thanks for your patience and welcome back!

donutprofesion-1.jpg

In advanced search mode, you used to be able to type in the first few letters of a user's name (worked in PM mode also), and a list would drop down with possible matches that you click and choose from.
Not working for me yet.

dont know if this is a problem, as much as a suggestion.....when you look at someones profile, the colors are kind of inky...you cant read what is written (a lot of the text is white)

also...i lost all of my friends list, i had to re-add everyone (not that that is a big issue, just thought i would mention it)

dont know if this is a problem, as much as a suggestion.....when you look at someones profile, the colors are kind of inky...you cant read what is written (a lot of the text is white)

also...i lost all of my friends list, i had to re-add everyone (not that that is a big issue, just thought i would mention it)

We know. This is a new system and the extended profiles are new so you will have to add your friends again.

The theme is a work in progress so please bear with us.

Welcome home :bighug:

**Puts on principal hat**

Please keep this thread clean of banter. The less we have to wade thru, the better. :)

Thanks

Small thing, but if phinchat is to remain a permanent staple of dolphinsnation. Perhaps a link to the subsite/website at the top in the menu bar?

Maybe then someone would join me and I can have friends... :lonelyboykickingatdirtsmiley:

Small thing, but if phinchat is to remain a permanent staple of dolphinsnation. Perhaps a link to the subsite/website at the top in the menu bar?

Maybe then someone would join me and I can have friends... :lonelyboykickingatdirtsmiley:

We still have work to do on the secondary sites. We do plan to bring back all the other sites and keep Phinchat. Our first priority is to get DolphinsNation running smoothly. :wink:

Hey Gents.I can get into all of the Forums but VIP.(won't load page) Has this been a common problem? Thanks for the help,and great job getting the site up BTW. John

One thing I found is that when you upload an avatar it wont re-size if the image is too large. Its limiting us to a 125X125 image and it has to be manually cut down to that. Quite a bit smaller I think then the limit before.

Hey Gents.I can get into all of the Forums but VIP.(won't load page) Has this been a common problem? Thanks for the help,and great job getting the site up BTW. John

Try again bro by clearing your cache. You have full access to VIP.

One thing I found is that when you upload an avatar it wont re-size if the image is too large. Its limiting us to a 125X125 image and it has to be manually cut down to that. Quite a bit smaller I think then the limit before.

You are allowed a 150 x 150 px avatar. Try to upload to a free hosting site (Photobucket for example) and link it from there.

Also, when did you last renew your Premium membership? (PM me the details so I can take care of your membership status)

Back
Top Bottom