Broken and odd things report thread | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Broken and odd things report thread

Can you make the advertisements disappear again for VIPs?

One more thing for the queue ... e-mail notifications for new posts to subscribed threads don't seem to be working yet.

Will the countdown option be back?

Say if I'm going to Miami in September, will we get the option to include the 'countdown' in my sig like before?

We are still working on stuff and the timeouts is one of a few problems that we are aware of.

Thanks guys. Keep the observations coming

Steve, if you can find your smiley, post a link here and I will upload it for you.

Hmm, avatar upload still seems to be a little buggy. Tried uploading mine from my PC as well as photobucket and it wouldn't work out of FF, tried it out of IE7 and it worked fine.

yeah im having avatar problems too. Unless someone changed it on purpose**coughMOTIONcough** :shakeno::D
I never uploaded the one i have now. And the one i do upload it doesnt stay.

My :astro: smiley didn't make it back. :(

Here it is.

wheelchair-1.gif

yeah im having avatar problems too. Unless someone changed it on purpose**coughMOTIONcough** :shakeno::D

personallly, I think you should have priority in the issue...

Use the URL or the avatar rather than trying to upload it.

You are allowed a 150 x 150 px avatar. Try to upload to a free hosting site (Photobucket for example) and link it from there.

Also, when did you last renew your Premium membership? (PM me the details so I can take care of your membership status)

It says "152 x 152" on on the User CP page and I have tried everything (linking to it, gif/jpg) I just keep getting this error.

"Unable to save image"

Here is the one I was trying:

http://www.jetkingdom.com/fans/jake/bz_avatar.jpg

BZ

Back
Top Bottom