Broken and odd things report thread | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Broken and odd things report thread

It says "152 x 152" on on the User CP page and I have tried everything (linking to it, gif/jpg) I just keep getting this error.

"Unable to save image"

BZ

Try to just use a link rather than uploading to the site. Use Photobucket or someplace like that. :hi5:

We are still working out the bugs bro

Sorry, it was my bad I was trying to put it into "Profile Picture" as opposed to "Avatar".

Ooops...

BZ

Just so your aware the white background bit happened again. Seems to be recurring and this time clearing cache/cookies didn't help.

Both IE and Firefox.

Oh, and I know that everything does not work, but the things I am asking about were appearing yesterday and the day before....t

Sorry, I was away and wasn't able to get to the site this afternoon.

Problem solved.

Oh, and I know that everything does not work, but the things I am asking about were appearing yesterday and the day before....t

Tim, it was a problem on our end and nothing that a member has any control over. We are finding and fixing problems as they are brought to our attention. :hi5:

Today is my birthday and it is really no big deal but I was just wondering why it isn't showing up under the birthday list.

Guys,

I don't know if this has been reported yet but I have been getting the following message frequently today and several times yesterday...

504 Gateway Time-out

The server didn't respond in time.

Not griping, but thought you should know...:D

Guys,

I don't know if this has been reported yet but I have been getting the following message frequently today and several times yesterday...

504 Gateway Time-out

Not griping, but thought you should know...:D

I think Muck is mucking around with the servers.

what is wrong with the site?

why do i keep getting:

504 Gateway Time-out

and why is it so slow?
normally i wouldn't be so concerned except for what recently happened to FH.

[mod]posted in wrong forum, please use the proper one next time[/mod]

Back
Top Bottom