Bronco Fans spouting untruths about Finheaven? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bronco Fans spouting untruths about Finheaven?

yankeehillbilly said:
not that I know of. Losman7 thinks he was banned unjustly but I don't know all the details on that one, so he very well could have deserved it.

a lot of Phin fans hold up the "ban?" sign when a fan of an opposing team talks bad about the Phins or Saban, but I've never seen anyone actually banned for such comments unless they were laced with profanities or insulting to other members.

Losman7 was banned.. Man I missed this, no wonder I haven't had to set that guy straight lately..

MoFinz said:
Well Sport-O, i was talking about Kennedy, and the day you pay my cable bill you can tell me what i can and cant say on the net.

:rofl3: LOL my bad boys I just thought you were taking a shot at Lynch because the league is always throwing him fines for I think there clean hits.

Wow, these slams coming in the same thread where a guy said they'll run the ball 70 times a game this season.

HysterikiLL said:
Wow, these slams coming in the same thread where a guy said they'll run the ball 70 times a game this season.

hahahaha man someone needs to sign up there and show them whos the boss. :lol:

dolphinfan2k5 said:
hahahaha man someone needs to sign up there and show them whos the boss. :lol:

I don't know... I would take that statement a bit more seriously. With their offensive line throwing chop blocks on the back side of a play we may be darn lucky to walk out of this game with 2 of our front 7 healthy for next week. :mad:

I hope that wasn't a FH'er who just brandished their thread with nonsense and immaturity. You don't beat idiots with idiocism. You beat idiots with silence.

Ah I love the regular season, opposing fan bases from different fan sites at eachothers throats before during and after the game. :chuckle:

let them talk all they want to talk cause come sunday after we kick there *** we will be the ones talking..... :D

KuD said:
Ah I love the regular season, opposing fan bases from different fan sites at eachothers throats before during and after the game. :chuckle:

:lol: :sidelol: It's really funny when you actually think about it.

Back
Top Bottom