Broncos allegedly sold to Walmart heir | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Broncos allegedly sold to Walmart heir

I hope they don't recruit their customers to games. I've seen those "People of WalMart" pictures. Not a good look.

The rich get richer or at least get nice things. Hopefully a good owner but meh.

I hope they don't recruit their customers to games. I've seen those "People of WalMart" pictures. Not a good look.

The rich get richer or at least get nice things. Hopefully a good owner but meh.

I was just at Target which was bad enough in terms of "looks".

edit - p.s. Denver fans might get a discount on orange apparel in WM's hunting dept. /s?

Last edited:
new Broncos logo

FUw8RZsUYAEz6EU.png

With as much "crap" as Wal Mart has in their stores usually on the extremely rare occasion that I go there they don't have what I want.

I'm curious as to how the Walmart folks will work with a unionized work force full of Prima Donnas who generally get what they want...

Can't just fire and hire a replacement here ; )

I'm curious as to how the Walmart folks will work with a unionized work force full of Prima Donnas who generally get what they want...

Can't just fire and hire a replacement here ; )

It will be interesting. On a tangent, One of the many (6) Starbucks w/ in a 10 min car ride from my house has unionized.

Like WM, Starbucks is everywhere, 1 Strip mall has 1 inside a Target, another inside a Barnes & Noble & yet another across the street in another strip mall.

Back
Top Bottom