Broncos coach John Fox suffers possible heart attack | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Broncos coach John Fox suffers possible heart attack

Wow not good news to hear..hopefully just turns out to be suspected but the tests determine that he actually did not.

Thankfully, it appears like it was just a scare and he did not suffer a heart attack. He got light headed while playing golf.

"I am doing fine," Fox said in the text message. "We are just running some tests, will know more in a few hours.

Sources initially told ESPN that Fox had experienced symptoms similar to a heart attack.

But Broncos executive director of media relations Patrick Smyth tweeted that Fox did not suffer a heart attack.

Broncos officials believe that Fox should be OK, sources told ESPN. Fox was with a group of friends and family on a golf course near his offseason home when he started feeling dizzy, Smyth said.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/9...oncos-coach-hospitalized-feeling-light-headed

From what i know of the man, hes one of the good guys in the league. Glad to see hes alright and i hope the tests come back with nothing alarming.

Apparently John new he needed a valve replaced but wanted to wait till the season was over,then the incident on the golf coarse change the timetable.

The strangeness in this season continues...

Back
Top Bottom