Broncos' defensive players irked by Gase's onside kick | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Broncos' defensive players irked by Gase's onside kick

So I've been highly critical of Gase this season. Obviously, as a fins fan, I hope he turns it around next year and has this team back in the playoffs. But even as a critic of Gase this year, I got to say I loved reading the following in the article:

"Gase is a savage,'' Broncos wide receiver Emmanuel Sanders said. " ... He loves to win, he loves to embarrass you. That doesn't surprise you.''

"It's 60 minutes,'' Gase said after Sunday's game. "I'm not going to slow down. I don't care what the score is."

"That's Goose, man,'' running back C.J. Anderson said. "He sees blood in the water, he's just going to attack it.''

Considering we've blown BLOWN OUT several times this year I have to assume Gase needs to be a LOT MORE "SAVAGE" M-Sat

I think there is actually a LOT to this.
there is way more then i would like to speculate. i think what goes on behind the doors has been kept quite tight lipped. he had a vendetta both games and it showed with the effort the players played with. this team will be i hope for the better changed into what he wants to mold his team into. i agree with many posters on here that the FO is trash and needs to go, but from what i'm seeing it seems like gase is the one pulling all the strings. keeping players your vested in is a nonissue but the money spent on them is. i might be in he minority when i say this, but i wouldn't mind this team winning out. would say a lot for this team to finish with a winning record.

It is what it is...

Years ago I was visiting some high school in West Texas...was introduced to the nodding donkey and the world of no running clock. In Florida, if you go up by 35 in the second half the rest of the game is on a running clock. I assumed it was like that everywhere. A game I went to was 42-0 at halftime and I mentioned: "running clock for the rest, get out of here early". The man I was with said..."running clock, ****, this is Texas, you get your ass beat for 48 minutes".

Right now, you have some fans that will never be happy with what Gase does, sort of like Tannehill...they formulated their opinion and will continue to find things to fit that.

It is what it is...

Years ago I was visiting some high school in West Texas...was introduced to the nodding donkey and the world of no running clock. In Florida, if you go up by 35 in the second half the rest of the game is on a running clock. I assumed it was like that everywhere. A game I went to was 42-0 at halftime and I mentioned: "running clock for the rest, get out of here early". The man I was with said..."running clock, ****, this is Texas, you get your *** beat for 48 minutes".

Right now, you have some fans that will never be happy with what Gase does, sort of like Tannehill...they formulated their opinion and will continue to find things to fit that.

So true. So many around here wouldn't know what a great HC quacks like let alone coaches like considering a good number of us were raised on Shula and potatoes! There are a number of rather obvious signs of a "great coach" in the building --- IMO Gase has ZERO!

And that's not because of some dime store bubble gum machine psyche analysis -- it's based on many years of perception and experience. Gase is NOT the answer.

End of story.

Where's the glory?

And BTW -- meaningless "wins" are for losers!

BNF

That's one of the problems with hiring a young coach. He hasn't bounced around enough to hold venom against half the league.

I have no issue with it. Though I might have saved it for next week.

If you don’t want a onside kick, don’t let them score. It’s a easy as that.

I don't understand these unwritten rules that teams must not go for an onside kick when well ahead. Brady plays to embarrass his opponents every single week, every single play, but Miami going for an onside kick is bad. I just don't understand it.

I don't understand these unwritten rules that teams must not go for an onside kick when well ahead. Brady plays to embarrass his opponents every single week, every single play, but Miami going for an onside kick is bad. I just don't understand it.
What's not to understand? The Patriots are the NFL's darlings while the rest of the league can rot.

Gase was pissed at Elway because he didn’t think he was a viable head coaching candidate? That’s hilarious lol.

John Elway was correct.

Back
Top Bottom