Broncos/Pats, what do they have in common? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Broncos/Pats, what do they have in common?

KTOWNFINFAN

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Right, both the Broncos and the pats can say they lost this year to the Mighty DOLPHINS - NEXT years SB Champs, and 08s only team to go 19-0.

We can but dream!

I don't think it's a realistic possibility next season.

2007 maybe, though!

;)

KTOWNFINFAN said:
Broncos/Pats, what do they have in common?

Besides the fact that they both got beaten by the Fins this year? ;) :dolphins:

Things they have in common they play each other tonight and I hope both their Qb's never play again as theyre both crushed in the heat of battle!!!-Go Finz!!

I know a lot of people hate the Patriots so much that they just want to see them lose - But I look at it like this: The more Super Bowls the Pats win, the more their dynasty is solidified in history. The more their dynasty is solidified in history, the more credit we get for beating them. I love the Pats to succeed when we're not in the playoffs, because I'd rather beat the best team in the world than the third best.

I'm rootin for the Pat's to beat the Donko's...Colt's over P-burg, then for the Colts to smash the Pats in the Championship game.

I love your optimistic attitude. I'm all for the SB next year and another undefeated year!!! Don't think it will happen quite like that, but a guy can always dream. Maybe you're 1 year off and 09 is when we go undfeated:tongue: !!

HysterikiLL said:
I know a lot of people hate the Patriots so much that they just want to see them lose - But I look at it like this: The more Super Bowls the Pats win, the more their dynasty is solidified in history. The more their dynasty is solidified in history, the more credit we get for beating them. I love the Pats to succeed when we're not in the playoffs, because I'd rather beat the best team in the world than the third best.

Yeah, I really have no rooting interest in playoff games, but to me 3/4 is a dynasty and whoever beats the Patriots will be credited with ending their dynasty, whether it be this year or in the future. I would rather the Dolphins be that team than anyother team. I do wanna see the best teams face each other, and to me the best two teams in the AFC are New England and Indy, so i'd rather see that than Indy/Denver. I just remember the one year when Minnesota was amazing but then lost because Gary Anderson missed his first fg of the season, I figured ATL would be rolled over by Denver and they were.

Back
Top Bottom