Brooks gets Associated Press NFL Defensive Player of the Year over JT | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brooks gets Associated Press NFL Defensive Player of the Year over JT

Clues!
Clues for sale!
Get your clues here!
We've got a Buffalo special going....2 for the price of 3......get 'em before they sell out!

OHHHH!
Too slow!
NO CLUES FOR YOU!

Originally posted by WNYRat
Ricky didn't deserve MVP--different RB, same old Dolphins--his 1800 yards made zero difference.

Wannstedt, after under-achieving yet again, deserved to be ranked lower than Greg Williams for Coach, and that's not saying much.

McMichael wasn't even the best rookie TE let alone rookie anything--he had a few good games before Fiddler got hurt, but after that he disappeared and didn't show up the rest of the year.

Brooks is by far the Defensive MVP, I don't care who else plays around him. You guys like to yak so much about how great Thomas and your secondary are---don't you think they helped out Taylor being able to emphasize his one-dimensional talent of speed-rushing the QB ??

It appears to me that you don't understand sarcasm at all.

Man, that's the stupidest Bills fan around. One-dimensional my ass. The man can play the run. The best DE in the league weighs 245 lbs. Brooks benefited because his team made the playoffs. If the shoe was on the other foot, you can bet your ass that TAYLOR would be the Defensive MVP. It's just like the Heisman trophy.

By Rathead's rational, Priest Holmes didn't deserve one ounce of MVP consideration either.....since his team missed the playoffs as well. :rolleyes:

Ricky's 1800+ yards went to waste, yes. But without him, we were nowhere near as good. You can't honestly sit there and tell us that Ricky Williams makes no difference to a team. Fact is, the rest of the team regressed.

Back
Top Bottom