Brown and Chambers should both...... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brown and Chambers should both......

17-0

Practice Squad
Reaction score
IMO both Chambers and Brown should reach 1000 yards and 10 TDS. You heard it hear first. It would have been nice to see Mc Mike added to that list. Next year the list will be Mc Mike, Brown, Williams, and Chambers.

I totally agree. Chambers proved that when given ample opportunities, he can shine. I also just started a thread about Ronnie's td catch- how incredible was that? If we can get 1000 and 10 tds from those guys and throw in 6-700 and 7-8 tds from mcmike, we will be SOLID next year!

I think Chambers should eclipse 40,000 yards this season, given our other choices at Wr and how much we have been passing while trying to come from behind.

17-0 said:
IMO both Chambers and Brown should reach 1000 yards and 10 TDS. You heard it hear first. It would have been nice to see Mc Mike added to that list. Next year the list will be Mc Mike, Brown, Williams, and Chambers.
Do you mean total touchdowns for Ronnie? Cause I don't think he will get 10 rushing touchdowns. Probably six for Ronnie.

It will be great to have a 1000 yard rusher and reciever in one year. :) When was the last time we had that happen? :confused:

Nublar7 said:
Do you mean total touchdowns for Ronnie? Cause I don't think he will get 10 rushing touchdowns. Probably six for Ronnie.

It could happen, all he needs is a couple good mutiple TD game.

[/QUOTE]It will be great to have a 1000 yard rusher and reciever in one year. :) When was the last time we had that happen? :confused:[/QUOTE]

The 70s

Nublar7 said:

It will be great to have a 1000 yard rusher and reciever in one year. :) When was the last time we had that happen? :confused:
never, actually. i remember someone talking about this the other day

Aqua and Orange said:
I think Chambers should eclipse 40,000 yards this season, given our other choices at Wr and how much we have been passing while trying to come from behind.
man even when they guy does good you still have a**h*les still talking sh*t on the man enjoy the game and let him enjoy his :shakeno:

Nublar7 said:

The answer....NEVER.:eek:

The closest we came was 1971.

Larry Csonka had 1051 yards rushing.

Paul Warfield had 996 yards recieving.

Marino Forever said:
I totally agree. Chambers proved that when given ample opportunities, he can shine. I also just started a thread about Ronnie's td catch- how incredible was that? If we can get 1000 and 10 tds from those guys and throw in 6-700 and 7-8 tds from mcmike, we will be SOLID next year!

Ronnie's TD catch, leap, drag and TD was amazing. It showcased his agility, power and will.

I like to think of the as the "Rookie of the Year Play". :)

dominizzo said:
Miami needs to Give the ball to Ronnie in goal line situations

Totally agree, i think Ronnie Brown has proven the fact that he is a playmaker. I would like him to protect the ball better though..
A 1000 yard season w/ 10 TD's would definately lock up OROY for Ronnie, which would be SWEET.

Back
Top Bottom