Brown Contract Still In Works | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brown Contract Still In Works

What is Saban trying to get at by calling Brown "the other guy"? Don't you think that could seem like a negative comment from Ronnie's perspective

Koehler13x said:
What is Saban trying to get at by calling Brown "the other guy"? Don't you think that could seem like a negative comment from Ronnie's perspective

I am pretty sure it was said in jest... sarcasm.

It should only be a few days more if all things go well imo. They got a baseline. Now lets get it done!

SkapePhin said:
I am pretty sure it was said in jest... sarcasm.
Actually that comment probably came from him having 80 other player names on his mind plus a billion other things. I'm sure there was nothing meant by it other than a temporary name loss.

Trackstar said:
I hope Brown is in there by the End of the week.
I hope so. I'd love to see him get a few carries in that Monday night Bears game. If he's not in by week's end that may not happen.

hehateme said:
I hope so. I'd love to see him get a few carries in that Monday night Bears game. If he's not in by week's end that may not happen.

I think he will run even if he's not fully seasoned to the play book. Alot of fans want to see the kid for the first time. He may not be ready, but people want to see.

Back
Top Bottom