Browns-Bills game thread | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Browns-Bills game thread

Fins1971

C'mon Dolphins
Club Member
Reaction score
Carpenter makes a long kick for the enemy
This isn't started good for Cleveland

Wow, Weeden is AWFUL....Just seeing the difference between Hoyer and him is really night and day, with Hoyer in I think the Browns win this game. With Weeden in the only real chance I see for the Browns is if their defense can screw Manuel up and take advantage of the rook.

Talking about predictable play calling.

I think that was great playcalling at the goal line, to be honest.

Do you want the ball in the hands of Willis McGahee, or Brandon Weeden the way he has been playing? I give the ball four times to Willis and Chud clearly feels the same way.

Do you want the ball in the hands of Willis McGahee, or Brandon Weeden the way he has been playing? I give the ball four times to Willis and Chud clearly feels the same way.

Agreed I'd do the same thing from that close

Didn't say bad. Just predictable. Was more a lash against the Bills.
With Hoyer out McGahee is now the focus of their O - again!. LOL.

That punt return was ridiculous. They kinda got away with a block in the back at the end but I think the refs held the flag because it clearly didn't matter.

I think that may have been the best punt return I've ever seen. Dude was in 6th gear the whole way in.

Although McClusters part week was awesome too!

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

I bet on Cleveland counting on hoyer. I came back from walking the dogs and I see weeden playing. WTF

Thank god for special teams

I think that may have been the best punt return I've ever seen. Dude was in 6th gear the whole way in.

Although McClusters part week was awesome too!

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

That kid is ****ing SICK....I like Thigpen a lot, but man what I wouldn't do to have someone that EXPLOSIVE returning kicks

Back
Top Bottom