browns cut haden | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

browns cut haden

Apparently both Suh and Pouncey have sent Hayden emojis trying to recruit him to Miami. Can't say if they are just joking with him or not?

looking at Buddha baker highlights this morning got me depressed. Buddha, Davis and Willis were the players I wanted Miami to choose from. But damn I really loved the baker kid. He's shown already why I loved him as a player. Instant upgrade in our secondary if we have drafted him.

looking at Buddha baker highlights this morning got me depressed. Buddha, Davis and Willis were the players I wanted Miami to choose from. But damn I really loved the baker kid. He's shown already why I loved him as a player. Instant upgrade in our secondary if we have drafted him.

Cardinals defense is going to be something special. James Bettcher is a very smart DC.

Can Maxwell's contract be designated as a post June 1st cut? If so, what are the cap consequences?

Why is that?

There's a salary floor in addition to the cap, and the Browns are just barely spending enough to stay above it.

One of the reasons they traded for Brock Osweiler was -- and I'm dead serious -- that in addition to getting a draft pick in exchange for a salary dump, they actually wanted to take the salary dump. Their team is so bad they don't have any players to spend money on.

I really don't envision the FO cutting Maxwell and taking on a 5M dead cap hit so he can go play somewhere else. He is making 8.5M. Not a huge amount for a #1 corner...which he still is until Howard actually stays on the field and gets better.

Joe Haden is not subject to the waiver and will be a FA at 3:00pm EST.

We have little cap space. What we do have will be needed for injury replacements and in-season acquisitions.

We're going to pay an injury prone Haden 7 or 8M as well as take a 5M cap hit for Maxwell?

I wonder who will get signed first, Joe Haden or Darrell Revis?

Back
Top Bottom