browns cut haden | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

browns cut haden

He has multiple teams willing to pay him the veterans minimum. Not big money.

Nothing about Haden's tape the last two years screams big money.

I think he ends up getting more/better deal overall than MIA is willing to do- but will see.

If Hayden "LOVES" Miami, that may motivate him to do the unexpected cap wise. He's already guaranteed $4m from Cleveland, this may help him, help a team in a city he loves? You never know. Also playing in Miami may also help rejuvenate his career and possibly improve his level of play?

There's a salary floor in addition to the cap, and the Browns are just barely spending enough to stay above it.

One of the reasons they traded for Brock Osweiler was -- and I'm dead serious -- that in addition to getting a draft pick in exchange for a salary dump, they actually wanted to take the salary dump. Their team is so bad they don't have any players to spend money on.

Well they better not throw deshone kizer to the wolves cause he's not ready. Unless they gonna run some skinned down offense

I think he ends up getting more/better deal overall than MIA is willing to do- but will see.

I agree and if he does come here it's gonna be after he's exhausted all other options. I do like the potential of a one year loan though. A trial run and a cheap one. Think miamis handling this right

It's definitely worth the shot. As of now, can we get any worse? He can't be worse than Maxwell even if he's older now. Please take a chance..Suh and Pouncey want him which says a lot about what they know about our CBs. Haden would be great as the #2 with Howard being "the guy".

So one thing says $5 mil hit another says $4.3 mil in savings which one is it?

Even Chad Johnson is lobbying for us on twitter.

Gotta ask yourself would you take more to play in Pittsburgh, or get your guaranteed from Cleveland and get what you get in South Beach?????? Not a tough one especially if you take a 1 yr prove it deal.

Back
Top Bottom