Browns Jackson wants to come to Miami | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Browns Jackson wants to come to Miami

Okay, bring him in for a workout. But I seriously doubt he gets past that point. We have much better running backs on the roster. IMO

hes decent wouldnt mind adding him to the to the roster. any one that wants to come to miami is ok in my book as long as hes decent.

We still need to sign one more RB capable of taking 20 carries if needed, could be him.

SMadison29 said:
We still need to sign one more RB capable of taking 20 carries if needed, could be him.

Very capable of 20 a game, but I gaurantee his ankle gives out before midseason....

Jackson's a "Muck" boy. He grew up in The Muck and played at Glades Central High School. He and Fred Taylor shared a backfield (with Jackson graduating one year after Fred).

That said, I don't think he has much to offer. I'd rather go with the four guys we have now (Morris, Minor, Henry, Russell).

You guys have short memories. The Browns drafted Green because Jackson sucked. He was given a chance to win the job but was injury prone and not particularly productive.

If we can get him for a 7th round pick and get him to sign a low contract, then I say his presence would be worth it.

Never heard of him? well let me tell ya. He was the miami Cane's runningback back couple years ago hes ok not sure wat he would do if we brought him in i mean cleveland what O line do they have anyway Yea thought so. By the sounds of it i bet wanny brings him in after browns cut him o he will be cut since he doesnt want to be there they are stacked at the running backs spot with lee suggs, will Green,Nick Maddaux(FSU 2yrs ago). I bet it happens mark it down in the book. Unless Unless we get some runningback in a trade wich doesnt look like is going to happen anytime soon.

PLAYER BIO
James Jackson
Games Played/Started:
2001 (11/10); 2002 (16/0); 2003 (12/6)
Career Totals:
39 games, 16 starts
Career Transactions:
Selected by the Cleveland Browns in the third round, 65th overall, in the 2001 NFL Draft.

Career Highlights:

Established a career-high 124 yards rushing on 31 carries vs. Detroit on Sept. 23, 2001…Recorded a career-high 2 rushing TDs vs. Arizona on Nov. 16, 2003.

spankinkooch said:
If we can get him for a 7th round pick and get him to sign a low contract, then I say his presence would be worth it.

Please..............:pray: .No more picks for camp fodder:goodnight .We need to accumulate picks.:bandwagon
not give them away.

Back
Top Bottom