Browns' QB RGIII has a fractured coracoid bone in his left shoulder | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Browns' QB RGIII has a fractured coracoid bone in his left shoulder

AL R

Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Adam Schefter@AdamSchefter 3m3 minutes ago
Browns' QB RGIII has a fractured coracoid bone in his left shoulder and he will be re-evaluated in 3-4 weeks. Could be out for season.

Aaron Wilson ‏@AaronWilson_NFL 5m5 minutes ago
Hue Jackson on RG3: 'It’s very unfortunate, Robert came in and has worked extremely hard to learn our offense and earn the respect'

I'm so sorry, Deshaun Watson, but you are stuck going to Cleveland.

I watched a bit of the Browns yesterday and hoooo boy, that defense is bad. Jamar Taylor is a starter and I think he actually got worse.

If you can't learn to properly avoid hits as a QB in the NFL . . .

rg3-lit-up-by-jalen-mills-2.gif

you're gonna have a bad day.

I've never seen a QB run into hard contact so consistently. It's like he panics and heads straight for it. It's weird.

Best thing that could've happened to the browns though, because they ain't winning **** with griffin. They're gonna go with mccown, but I'd see what Kessler can do. Either develop a young QB or lose every game with him and grab Watson with the first pick. But who am I kidding, the browns are getting Watson regardless.

You wanna give DVP crap but RG3 is really the guy made out of glass. Keenan Allen too.

Back
Top Bottom