Brunells bootlegs and rollouts is | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brunells bootlegs and rollouts is

Dolfan4life

Starter
Reaction score
what Jay brings to the table that AJ doesn't.

With Jays ability to move a little the pocket can be moved around and it will take a lot of pressure off the line to block perfectly.

AJ is Griese Jr. They may have great arms and when given the protection they look awesome, but this Oline doesnt provide protection. Therefore, play Fiedler.

He knows all the plays i.e. shotgun formations. So, you dont have to dummy up the playbook for some overpaid brat.

Wannstedt blew this season at halftime of the Tenn. game. Worst move of the year.

actually Wanny really blew it at halftime of the Pittsburgh game. If he pulled Fiedler, fine, Fiedler stunk against the Titans but if we was going to stick to his word and change QB's when one wasnt peforming (like he said he was going too), Feeley should of been gone at halftime against the Bengals and at worst should of been pulled against the Steelers. I was 100 percent shocked when I heard Feeley was coming out to start in the 2nd half (I listened to the game). Feeley has done nothing to justify taking Fiedler's job. Its just like they say, to beat the champ, you have to knock him out and at this point, Feeley has been the one getting knocked out.

Dolfan4life said:
what Jay brings to the table that AJ doesn't.

With Jays ability to move a little the pocket can be moved around and it will take a lot of pressure off the line to block perfectly.

AJ is Griese Jr. They may have great arms and when given the protection they look awesome, but this Oline doesnt provide protection. Therefore, play Fiedler.

He knows all the plays i.e. shotgun formations. So, you dont have to dummy up the playbook for some overpaid brat.

Wannstedt blew this season at halftime of the Tenn. game. Worst move of the year.
'

AJ is not that slow man, dont compare him with Griese...

BTW, I hear that the Jags are winning, please run alond and go jump on their bandwaggon...

_dan24 said:
'
AJ is not that slow man, dont compare him with Griese...
BTW, I hear that the Jags are winning, please run alond and go jump on their bandwaggon...

Yes oh football god, instruct us which bandwagon to jump on. Last I heard Brunell was no longer on the Jags :roflmao: :roflmao:

Back
Top Bottom