Bruschi's Breakdown: "Don't underestimate the Dolphins" | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bruschi's Breakdown: "Don't underestimate the Dolphins"

BAMAPHIN 22

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
Patriots' offense versus Dolphins' defense

The defining moments in the losses the Patriots have had against the Dolphins have come with Taylor rushing off the edge and sacking Tom Brady, forcing a fumble that teammates recover, or help them score on defense somehow. Taylor has always been a thorn in the side of the Patriots' offense. Combine him with Joey Porter, and that can be a problem.

Patriots' defense versus Dolphins' offense

Everybody wants to talk about the Wildcat, everybody wants to bring up what the Wildcat did to the Patriots last year, and it's a viable topic. They gashed the Patriots' defense last year, and I was the middle linebacker, shaking my head on the sideline wondering, "What is going on? What is this new formation that they're bringing out?" Unfortunately, I was part of the defense that was used as the experiment to try it out, and they scored on us four times. The defense already has multiple checks for gadget formations and empty backfield, and the Wildcat created a whole new set of adjustments. Unfortunately we didn't have a plan for that. After the game, I learned that the Dolphins' quarterbacks coach, David Lee, was at Arkansas when they ran something similar with Felix Jones and Darren McFadden. I wondered how we didn't catch that as a coaching staff. Now the secret is out and there is plenty of film to watch, plenty of time to make adjustments.

See Tedy Bruschi's analysis: Don't underestimate the Dolphins:http://sports.espn.go.com/boston/nfl/news/story?page=bruschibreakdown/1105

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd rather be disrespected by both of them and sweep them both.:up:

Bruschi is a smart well spoken football guy. Also I'd like to add that I was mesmerized by your signature for several minutes before making this post.....:)

This guy is neutral as an analyst and shows us respect, he's kind of growing on me.

BurgerKestradpng__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSI-1.png

I like bruschi as an analyst. I also like hoge and mark s. Espn nfl live is getting a little better. Herm isn't so bad either. As much as I can't stand some guys there are others I deff enjoy listening to bruschi is one of them even tho I hated him in a pats uni. But that's all expected

I like bruschi as an analyst. I also like hoge and mark s. Espn nfl live is getting a little better. Herm isn't so bad either. As much as I can't stand some guys there are others I deff enjoy listening to bruschi is one of them even tho I hated him in a pats uni. But that's all expected

Trey Wingo could win Douche of the Year. I don't know if I've ever seen a grown mans' nipples get so hard when talking about Tom Brady.

bruschi is a poor man's zach thomas

Trey Wingo could win Douche of the Year. I don't know if I've ever seen a grown mans' nipples get so hard when talking about Tom Brady.

Even more despicable is Cowherd's man crush on Brady. On his ESPN radio show if anyone even thinks of suggesting that Brady isn't the greatest thing walking the planet since Jesus Christ himself, Cowherd has a friggin hissy fit...it's sad lol.

Even though I hated him on the pats, I always respected Bruschi as a player. He really showed me something coming back and playing following his stroke. As an analyst, he seems to be very impartial unlike so many of the other jock turned analyst homers.

Back
Top Bottom