Bryan Cox doesn’t get why people think he’s crazy | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bryan Cox doesn’t get why people think he’s crazy

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score
bryancox2-1.jpg
Bryan Cox spent 12 years as an NFL player, and it’s surprising to some people who followed his playing career that he’s now a Dolphins assistant coach because, frankly, Cox came across as too nuts to be a coach.
Cox doesn’t get why people feel that way.
“Some people, when they show passion, it’s ‘passion,’ and others, he’s a ‘crazy person,’ “Cox said. “I don’t understand that.”
One of the players Cox coaches, however, knows all too well. Jason Taylor remembers Cox as the crazy guy who cursed up a blue streak on the field, challenged an entire sideline of Bengals players to a fight and gave the finger to fans
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/08/17/bryan-cox-doesnt-get-why-people-think-hes-crazy/

Taylor never played w/ Cox.

And? It's not like Cox was a nobody. Hell, I was a kid when Cox was playing for the Fins and I loved the dude. I'm glad he's back where he belongs.

PS: The dude is ****ing insane on the field, but I appreciate that.

And? It's not like Cox was a nobody. Hell, I was a kid when Cox was playing for the Fins and I loved the dude. I'm glad he's back where he belongs.

There were quotes from taylor talking about him like he did play w/ him.

no there wasnt.

My mistake, not a direct quote but a relay of a conversation w/ Taylor and the reporter.

One of the players Cox coaches, however, knows all too well. Jason Taylor remembers Cox as the crazy guy who cursed up a blue streak on the field, challenged an entire sideline of Bengals players to a fight and gave the finger to fans

Bryan Cox was an animal and my second favorite player on the Fins while he was here. I've always appreciated the type of player he was. I'm a fan of the guys that you ONLY like because they are on your team. If they are on any other team you can't stand them. I'm glad Cox was that guy for us (even if he did cost us 15 yards from time to time).

the fact he doesn't "get it" shows just how crazy he is! lol lol

This.

Bryan Cox, dare I say it, WAS the Dan Marino of the defense. Just as intense as it gets. Miss that dude!

Cox was a monster. I would think his teams would have preferred to play with him than against him. One of my favourite defensive players ever for Miami.

My mistake, not a direct quote but a relay of a conversation w/ Taylor and the reporter.

Yeah, I remember all that stuff too. It's called watching the Dolphins on national TV. Something, I understand, that's relatively new to the Jets when they aren't playing the Dolphins.

Back
Top Bottom