Bryan McCann - Would be a good signing for Phins. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bryan McCann - Would be a good signing for Phins.

putter1013

Active Roster
Reaction score
Bryan McCann was cut by the COWBOYS!!!!! He is a 23 year old CB who started and showed flashes at the end of last year. I think we should put a claim in on him. He has to be better than Nolan Carroll, Jimmy Wilson and newly signed Nathan Jones.

This would be a good waiver claim/signing in my opinion. We lack depth at CB. He has decent size and great speed that would be beneficial to our defensive backfield. The guy is also a good special teams player!

Cut by a team decimated by injuries in an already terrrible secondary?? All due respect but please pass.

Won't even get into us taking more of the Cowboy's garbage.

Cut by a team decimated by injuries in an already terrrible secondary?? All due respect but please pass.

Won't even get into us taking more of the Cowboy's garbage.

So are you telling me you would rather have Nolan Carroll get torched all day long than to give a guy that has proven for a brief period that he could start in this league. Nolan Carroll has shown nothing at CB in the time he has been here. He has made zero plays to show that he can do it. McCann started the end of last year and actually showed a ton of potential and actually made some very nice plays.

I agree! hes a young talented player...and he has good return skills. So I think he would be a nice pickup for us.

It makes too much sense, he's not coming here.

So are you telling me you would rather have Nolan Carroll get torched all day long than to give a guy that has proven for a brief period that he could start in this league. Nolan Carroll has shown nothing at CB in the time he has been here. He has made zero plays to show that he can do it. McCann started the end of last year and actually showed a ton of potential and actually made some very nice plays.

If I recall correctly McCann's playing time was the direct result of injuries to their secondary. Mind you that was a secondary that was god awful. That's exactly why Carroll might be starting for us. Essentially we'd be exchanging our garbage for someone else's. At least Carroll knows our system though admittedly you might not see that in his play.

Frankly at this point, wouldn't care either way and probably would surprise me more if we didn't churn the roster with another Cowboy cut.

ROSS loves the "in crowd". CARROLL's mother is the Lt. Governor of Florida, so CARROLL stays. Period. Deal with it!

ROSS loves the "in crowd". CARROLL's mother is the Lt. Governor of Florida, so CARROLL stays. Period. Deal with it!
Maybe Ross wants to cozy up to Carrols's mom to get close to the Governor.....new DOMED stadium?????

Back
Top Bottom