bryaninohio:dolphins to make playoffs finish 10-6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

bryaninohio:dolphins to make playoffs finish 10-6

dolphinbryan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
earlier in the season i felt like 8-8 9-7 but seeing this team play more and more each week and looking at our schedule again why not? why not us to grab a postseason berth thoughts???????

anything is possible and we could get hot

i dont think we are better than
NE pats
Baltimore Ravens
Houston Texans
Pittsburgh
San Diego

That still leaves us in contention for a possible wild card spot. I personally dont think it will happen but no team outside of these 5 has proven to be better than us and Pitt could be on way down with injuries

anything is possible and we could get hot

i dont think we are better than
NE pats
Baltimore Ravens
Houston Texans
Pittsburgh
San Diego

That still leaves us in contention for a possible wild card spot. I personally dont think it will happen but no team outside of these 5 has proven to be better than us and Pitt could be on way down with injuries

That still leaves

Exactly this

i don't fear any team well maybe just the texans we have bad luck vs them but anyone else in the afc including new england is very beatable!

I wouldn't say San Diego. Although if we played them in Miami, I'm sure we'd have a chance.

imo i think we have a better chance at beating the chargers than the steelers but we could win against either on any given sunday.

we are getting better and better each week and im not talkin just a little bit better each week im talkin big diffrence week to week and by the time the post season rolls around we could be right there playin with the best of them. if some how we can just keep winning these reg season games we are going to be hard to handle by the time season end, our offence is geling more and more , and our defence is beliveing we can play with anyone , well philbin has the defence beliveing .

It probably doesn't matter if we are better than San Diego, they will likely win their division and be in the playoffs. I doubt we beat the Pats for the division title, we already lost to the Jets and I think the Pats are a better team right now. We are competing for one the 2 wild cards. Its basically Pittsburg, Cincinati, Denver, Miami and the Jets duking it out for the 2 wildcards. Sure its possible for San Diego or Baltimore not to win their divsions, just very unlikely. going 10-6 doesn't guarentee the playoffs, but outcompeting at least 3 of those teams probably does

Pittsburgh is a little thin on OL. Big deal down the stretch. I think Pittsburgh gets the refs on their side alot. just my conspiracy thoery.

We don't have to be better than those teams, just have a better record than them and some tie breaker luck.

Back
Top Bottom