Bryant Johnson | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bryant Johnson

t2thejz

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
Is there any chance this wr will be available at our pick. I dont know much about these players that why im asking. If so we should draft him.

I don't think so. We wouldn't draft him anyway. Battle rulz!!!!

O.J???

I love this kid, I would have a major woody if he fell that far which will not happen! He reminds me of a faster O.J. McDuffie and we all know how productive he was!! Plus seeing that #24 on him just takes me back to HAPPY VALLEY!!! OH! Nostalgia!!!

I have been doing research on him...
Penn State - Senior HT:6'2 WT:210
FORTY: 4.55
ANALYSIS:
Strong WR who makes a lot of tough catches in traffic. Will take his hits and hold onto the ball. While he has shown the ability to get deep and and outmuscle defenders for the ball, Johnson does not possess great deep speed. After the catch he does a decent job fighting off defenders. Showing more explosion and more consistent route running will move him farther up into the draft.
PROJECTION: Late 1st Round isn't out of the question, but he's more like a 35-45 player.

clear.gif

A very likely possibility...

better speed and size than O.J...but not better hands...
had a major case of the drops two years ago...

Still being the biased PSU alum that I am...I would love to have him...and honestly, I also think he would be a good fit and good value.

espn says his 40 time is 4.37. You never know if he falls that far. Some mock drafts had Chambers going in the 1st round

DECADE AGO!

How sweet would that be if the PHINS could land this STUD! It would be awesome since ten years ago the PHINS drafted O.J.!!!

I love Bryant Johnson. I live in PSU country and saw most of their games. The bottom line on him: he made plays. Lots of great, key plays. And he did it without another stud receiver keeping pressure away from him. If he is there at 49 he MUST be considered. Period.

If the Phins landed B. Johnson.....................WOW!!!!

C.C. would have wet dreams until the start of the season.

The Phins would have the best WR tandem since DUPER & CLAYTON!!!

Teams could not just put every player on the Line to stop Ricky!!!

Teams could not get the same match ups on Randy!!!

AND THE #1 REASON WHY THEY SHOULD DRAFT HIM..........
Jay could look like a PRO BOWL QB........ :)

Just drool over this:

QB - Jay / ????
RB - Ricky / Travis / Robert
WR - C.C. / Johnson / Thompson / McKnight :( / Baker
TE - Randy
....................d.......r......o.......o.......l........... :) :) ;)

Man, Duper and Clayton. That was a special group of receivers. Funny, they stood 5'10" and 5'9". Hard to imagine that nowdays. :)

I highly doubt Johnson would drop that far, but if he did that would be a great pickup for you guys. But don't you need OL and OLB help worse?

Originally posted by SurtainRulz23
I don't think so. We wouldn't draft him anyway. Battle rulz!!!!

We wouldn't draft him? That's a joke. Battle? Since you hype him up so much and would take him over Johnson:rolleyes: tell us something that you know about him that's not from a site..

Back
Top Bottom