Bryant McKinnie visiting dolphins per darlington | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bryant McKinnie visiting dolphins per darlington

I like McKinnie and like mentioned it will give us one more year to see how Martin does.

I'll be ok with a veteran for this season, however, the team must find the money next year to fill this hole. the current line right now is insufficient.

I heard an interview with Bryant on WQAM I believe, last week. He was on air with Ryan Tannehill. The two had just finished playing in a tennis match for charity and there was definite chemistry there. They were ribbing each other about their tennis skills and joking around. They sounded like they were old friends. Bryant wants to play for his hometown Phins and I believe Ryan would love the idea.

McKinnie played very well during Baltimore's playoff run and would be excellent competition for Martin in his transition to the left side. If Martin falters, Mckinnie will start. If Martin wins the job then you have a very good back up for both the left and right side.

Now if you sign Winston to boot, now you're looking at a very deep and good OLine. Also, our rookie - Dallas Thomas - Could focus on guard.

I would be elated if we got both of these guys on board.

We still have the zone blocking scheme, will he fit in this type of offense?

We still have the zone blocking scheme, will he fit in this type of offense?

Doesn't that apply more to the right side, and run blocking (as opposed to left side and pass blocking)? Our main concern is keeping RyTann upright. BM would come cheap, offer a load of playoff experience and be able to push Martin at Left Tackle. Finally, think of the depth!

The baggage he brings I'm guessing everyone refers to the whole.

1. Him giving and receiving felatio on a cruise in public on deck chairs.

2. Being out spoken about Randy Moss and Culpepper being traded from the Viking and then requesting a trade, even though he re-signed. .

3. Spitting, punching and clubing some Miami Beach bouncer in 2008.

4. Showing up fat and out of shape to Viking camp in 2011 (showed up at 400lbs, Cut from team) and not showing up to Ravens camp in 2012 (fined $30K)

:idk:

RE Baggage

His history isn't too exciting less than 5% interesting compared to let's say B Marshall

There's also some lawsuit about an alleged $375K of bills in a strip club.

Basically John Jerry with more talent, though. If he gets the weight in check big dude can definitely play.

The baggage he brings I'm guessing everyone refers to the whole.

1. Him giving and receiving felatio on a cruise in public on deck chairs.

2. Being out spoken about Randy Moss and Culpepper being traded from the Viking and then requesting a trade, even though he re-signed. .

3. Spitting, punching and clubing some Miami Beach bouncer in 2008.

4. Showing up fat and out of shape to Viking camp in 2011 (showed up at 400lbs, Cut from team) and not showing up to Ravens camp in 2012 (fined $30K)

:idk:

1. Who hasn't sneaked a little nookie on a cruise deck?
2. meh, at his age and point in his career, he won't be doing anymore griping about the roster.
3. Did the bouncer deserve it?
4. Now this might be some real baggage.

Back
Top Bottom