Bubble could burst for some dolphins players | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bubble could burst for some dolphins players

That wasn't a very good article. We are already down enough to skip first cuts.

The last preseason game will be important to the bubble players much more than tomorrow.

IS there any chance they would still cut Davone Bess, or is he not a bubble player anymore?

I will have to say I doubted this Bess kids ability to stay off the practice squad and on the 53 man roster. But, dudes play is making it impossible to dismiss him so quickly as a PS project. Good job Devone. I will still stick with my early call that Kircus will make the team. I think his special teams value will keep him around as the #5 unless someone else gets signed. I thought he would be our 4th guy before Bess continued to make a statement and thought he would be our 5th if we signed someone else. But, Kircus may not stick even if we go with what we have. Camarillo is still lurking.

Bess will likely be on the roster, but he isn't safe. At wideout, I would only call Ginn, Wilford, and Hagan safe. Wilford won't be cut unless he plays horrendous.

So that leaves two or three spots for Camarillo, Kircus, Bess, and Foster. I see Camarillo and Bess rounding out our wide receivers, but anything can happen.

Isn't there some kind of room for Caramillo with the versatility he has a QB, or WR? The guy has some speed there has to be somewhere he can stick on this roster as.

I see our WRs lining up like this:

TGJ, Hagan, Wilford, Bess, Camarillo.If we go with 5 Wrs. If we go with 6, then Kircus will defenitely get the nod over Foster and Armstrong.

there will be another WR signed eventually when roster cutdowns occur

if a guy like Miles Austin, Stanbach, Chad Jackson or the like get booted, they'll undoubtedly get claimed.

with Kircus, you have a guy that has shown absolutely no consistency over the years...couldn't stick with the Lions, the Broncos, and has a terribly short temper

he was the receiver who Shanahan strapped to a lie detector machine after he punched some guy after after a party, not exactly an upstanding citizen

Isn't there some kind of room for Caramillo with the versatility he has a QB, or WR? The guy has some speed there has to be somewhere he can stick on this roster as.

He has a chance to stick, but if there's another young receiver that gets cut from another team, then Camarillo would probably be edged out.

That wasn't a very good article. We are already down enough to skip first cuts.

The last preseason game will be important to the bubble players much more than tomorrow.

I beg to differ. I think there will be several cuts after tonight's preseason game to make room for waiver wire cuts and FA cuts from other teams.

I beg to differ. I think there will be several cuts after tonight's preseason game to make room for waiver wire cuts and FA cuts from other teams.

Why not hold on to all 75 until the waiver wire starts? You can cut and sign at the same time.

why in the heck didnt we trade for a wr or draft a wr in the later round of the draft? i hope next year that we find us a bigtime playmaker .

Back
Top Bottom