Buccaneers sign Jorvorskie Lane | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Buccaneers sign Jorvorskie Lane

NY8123

The Fixer
Administrator
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
News is a bit slow so some news about an unemployed ex-dolphin is good enough I guess. I always liked Lane, of course I like to root for the underdog all the time. I hope the kid makes the team and has some success with the Bucs.

[h=1]Buccaneers sign Jorvorskie Lane[/h]

The Buccaneers lost fullback Erik Lorig to the Saints as a free agent last month and the team has kicked off April by adding a player to take his spot on the roster.

Agent David Canter tweeted an announcement that his client Jorvorskie Lane has signed with Tampa. The move ends a long stay on the sideline for the former Dolphin.

Lane has been out of football since being cut by the Dolphins at the end of camp last summer as Miami opted to go without a traditional fullback. Lane played in all 16 games for the Dolphins in 2012, starting five times on an offense that was then coordinated by his college coach Mike Sherman and quarterbacked by Texas A&M teammate Ryan Tannehill. Lane had 13 carries for 13 yards and added 11 catches for 79 yards and a touchdown in his action for the Dolphins.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/04/01/buccaneers-sign-jorvorskie-lane/

i remember him trucking over a falcon in preseason. Was hoping he would turn out, but best of luck to him.

Remember that guy that ran through a wall in the offseason.... "Im the juggernaut bitch!" Yeah he wasn't.... lol

i remember him trucking over a falcon in preseason. Was hoping he would turn out, but best of luck to him.

That was a cowboy. Anyone can truck a DB that weighs half of you.

Remember that guy that ran through a wall in the offseason.... "Im the juggernaut bitch!" Yeah he wasn't.... lol

Reagan Mauia - how could you forget his name? Yes he was a waste of a draft pick, but he wasn't the biggest mistake of that 2007 Draft (cough, Ted Ginn Jr cough). Actually Reagan got an honorable mention in the Manti Te'o saga as a mutual friend of the fictitious girlfriend, the late Lennay Kekua.

Reagan Mauia - how could you forget his name? Yes he was a waste of a draft pick, but he wasn't the biggest mistake (cough, Ted Ginn Jr cough). Actually Reagan got an honorable mention in the Manti Teo saga as a mutual friend of the fictitious girlfriend.

Agreed that Ted Ginn was a mistake compared to whom we could have grabbed like Willis or Revis (personally I was disappointed that the Cardinals took Levi Brown at #5, so I guess I would have been wrong too). However, putting all that into perspective, he's still a starting WR, break-away return man and has played in a SB. Now compare that to whom the majority wanted and expected us to take: Brady Quinn. So relatively speaking, had we drafted Quinn, he'd rank as an even colossal mistake than Ted and his whole famn damily. :idk:

Agreed that Ted Ginn was a mistake compared to whom we could have grabbed like Willis or Revis (personally I was disappointed that the Cardinals took Levi Brown at #5, so I guess I would have been wrong too). However, putting all that into perspective, he's still a starting WR, break-away return man and has played in a SB. Now compare that to whom the majority wanted and expected us to take: Brady Quinn. So relatively speaking, had we drafted Quinn, he'd rank as an even colossal mistake than Ted and his whole famn damily. :idk:

i was the same way, i just remember seeing Brady Quinn falling to us and praying Miami would pass on him. When we drafted Ginn I was excited simply because it wasn't Quinn.

This is true.

Ginn has actaully developed into a decent wr I thought he was pretty good last season. Not worth what we spent on him ofc but he would be a nice third option to strech the field opposite wallace

Back
Top Bottom