Buccaneers/Titans games..Phins "luck" | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Buccaneers/Titans games..Phins "luck"

NYPhin24

Scout Team
Reaction score
It seems like the Dolphins always play teams when they get their best player back or a team is coming off a huge win and are ready to go vs the phins

Buccaneers- Does getting their first win make them more or less dangerous? With the win, they are not that same team with nothing to lose going for it on every 4th down late in the game or running trick plays and fake FG's just to desperately get that first win....OR....with the win do they now have the confidence and some what of a swagger to them that they CAN win now that they have won, Josh Freeman looks like a runner also and you know how well the phins handle QB's who can scramble especially around the goal line

Titans-( i know this game is far away but) Again same situation they got their first win a week or so back whenever it was, but now they got their 2nd and are gaining some confidence and scoring some points, and again Vince Young can and WILL run all over our slow LB's

What seemed like easy games a couple of weeks ago now look like legit matchups especially knowing the Phins problems with letting bad teams hang around and not being able to finish as well as running QB's

But of course the Jets and Patriots get those teams when they have 0 wins, the worse QB playing, and 0 confidence and we have get them at the worst times, atleast to me it always seems like it happens that way

they are two teams that are still not good. after going halfway through the season and only winning 1 or 2 games, doesn't make you good. They are no more dangerous now, than they were week1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, or 9. They still suck.

I see where you are coming from. What I say about it is i do not care what team you are or how many win or loses you have.

These are pros here and anything is possible and we can lose the games everyone thinks we will win.

Yes the Bucs and Titans can be loses but the NE/Texans/Steelers can be wins when everyone thinks we will lose. 8-8 is my prediction and 9-7 to me would not be unexpected.

Back
Top Bottom