Buckles? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Buckles?

JTBRLZ

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
If I recall correctly, didn't we workout Doug Buckles, OG from Mississippi? He's still out there as far as I now, does anyone see us picking him up?

Another SEC lineman out there I would love to pick him up and yes it is possible IMO.

Yeah, we worked him out and he's still out there as of about half hr. ago. Maybe we didn't like him or maybe he's waiting for all offers before deciding.

He was highly recruited coming out of Madison Central High School, but he never lived up to the press clippings. He was a solid lineman that had limited movement ability. I'm kind of surprised that Nick showed interest in him. This is the guy that pissed Chad Lavalais, Marquis Hill, and Marcus Spears off in the 2003 Ole Miss/LSU game because he was using racial slurs. He's also one of the players that contributed to the witch hunt the NCAA had with the Mississippi State football program, so forgive me if I really don't like him all that much.

KB21 said:
He was highly recruited coming out of Madison Central High School, but he never lived up to the press clippings. He was a solid lineman that had limited movement ability. I'm kind of surprised that Nick showed interest in him. This is the guy that pissed Chad Lavalais, Marquis Hill, and Marcus Spears off in the 2003 Ole Miss/LSU game because he was using racial slurs. He's also one of the players that contributed to the witch hunt the NCAA had with the Mississippi State football program, so forgive me if I really don't like him all that much.

Besides we have quite a bit more talented players vieing for G spots.

Back
Top Bottom