Bucs Trying to Find Ways to Free Jackson | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bucs Trying to Find Ways to Free Jackson

It would only scare me if

1. We cant get a pass rush on that rookie

2. Patterson is not playing as much or at all. Grimes is what? 5-7?

If Patterson and Grimes play, i'm not worried.

More worried about their run game. I've had tampa backs (Doug Martin and now Mike James) on my fantasy roster and they put up big points every week.

See, I think the focus is going to be stoping the run...which is the right thing to do, but could open up some major plays down field for a great receiver. Concerned a lot about Jackson.

Im not too worried about their run. Our front 7 is all back and a huge burden when all there. We only really have had run stopping problems when we had injuries.

Safety over top, confusing schemes, big pass rush = horrible night for glennon

We should be able to get some pressure on the young QB forcing him into some decisions. I totally see another 2 INT game (starting Dolphins defense on my fantasy team).

Our run defense has been less impressive than expected this year and backup Mike James ran 158 yards down Seattle's throats last week.

All they have to do is put him on Nolan Carroll. The Dolphins don't rotate their corners.

Even worst, JIMMY WILSON!!!! He's our # 1 corner covering the other team's best receiver week in and week out

See, I think the focus is going to be stoping the run...which is the right thing to do, but could open up some major plays down field for a great receiver. Concerned a lot about Jackson.
Bingo. They don't have musclehamster, Doug Martin any more and are left with James, who looked pretty good last week, but Soliai and co will stop the run. They will be desperate to make some big passes.

If Patterson and Grimes play, i'm not worried.

More worried about their run game. I've had tampa backs (Doug Martin and now Mike James) on my fantasy roster and they put up big points every week.

Uh, what league are you in? I've had Doug Martin all year and he has been terrible. Martin is done, James I dont know much about, but I'm hardly worried about him. Jackson is a little scary, but I think we'll be fine. Remember, they have to have time to throw deep. If there is anyone in the league that knows that, it's dolphins fans.

All they have to do is put him on Nolan Carroll. The Dolphins don't rotate their corners.

:bobdole:

Haha seriously. Anytime I see an opponent TD or big play, it's Carroll or Wilson. If only we had drafted a replacement for them......Jamar? Are you there?

Back
Top Bottom