Not open for further replies.

Mindwarp

Captain Caveman
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Mindwarp is the home team.
He sets the specs.
Due 1 day after visotr accepts the challenge
since Mindwarp is the commish Entry will be sent to someoen else to hols Home team will pick who.

what= Poster advertising the 2006 NFL season for the Miami Dolphins
size= 450 X 680
kb = no limit
animation = none

Holder: Millertime

I accept mine will be in sometime today :wink: :wink: :wink:

btw...nice idea :up:

a)
clear.gif

b)
clear.gif

hrmm...2 weird things.....both look almost identical, and on my screen, they look different sizes. but yet when i check on them, their both 450x680.

anyways, A is to plain. B is very good, love the scedule. i might use that if i could?

B.

B

and Nappy Roots, the reason they look different sizes are because the second one (b) has a border around it that is the same color as the site page, so you don't notice it. It is about a centimeter on every side... if you want to see what i'm looking at, go here: http://img457.imageshack.us/img457/9079/dolphinsposter2cd5.jpg

if you look at it on a page with a white background, you can see what i'm talking about.

Nice work to Mindwarp and Buddwalk, i really liked them both. I find it funny how each of you did the same thing with Culpepper & Ronnie Brown. But you each used a different player as the 3rd... too bad. It would've been funny if they were the same.

dwalsh said:
B

and Nappy Roots, the reason they look different sizes are because the second one (b) has a border around it that is the same color as the site page, so you don't notice it. It is about a centimeter on every side... if you want to see what i'm looking at, go here: http://img457.imageshack.us/img457/9079/dolphinsposter2cd5.jpg

if you look at it on a page with a white background, you can see what i'm talking about.

Nice work to Mindwarp and Buddwalk, i really liked them both. I find it funny how each of you did the same thing with Culpepper & Ronnie Brown. But you each used a different player as the 3rd... too bad. It would've been funny if they were the same.

:smackhead:

ahh thanks for the heads up. ive been trying to figure it out for like 10 minutes...:lol:

lmao budd we did almost the same ****.. nice asswhooping you put to me, yeah I agree it was plain but I didnt have to much time with my kids all over me. oh well I was thinking of doing the cheudal on it also.. lmao.. how funny if I would have done that!.. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom