Buffalo Bills | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Buffalo Bills

fanfin

Active Roster
Reaction score
After Hiring Syracuse HC Doug Marone, he hired his 33 year old OC Nate Hackett... with Buddy Nix being quite foretelling with his draft choices, and already saying the bills will take a franchise qb this draft. I am going to be the first to call them drafting their old qb from cuse Ryan Nassib

Last edited by a moderator:
If Nassib is that good, he will not make it to the Bills.

he is not, I would take Geno Smith, Aaron Murray, Tyler Wilson, Matt Barkley, and Mike Glennon in that order over Nassib

Thats fine! It just leaves more talent for us to Draft.

Im hoping they go for Barkley, that water we'll have two USC qbs in the division. We all know how scary they are.

yeah no complaints from me, go ahead get the hometown qb with the hometown HC and OC....... we will sweep them next year

Geno Smith… (cough!/patwhite/cough!)…
that is an ignorant statement simply because they are both black qbs from WVU... their playing styles aren't even close to being similar

---------- Post added at 01:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:31 PM ----------

Wrong forum....and old news. :lol:

how is that old news, I have yet to see someone predict Nassib to bills on here...

that is an ignorant statement simply because they are both black qbs from WVU... their playing styles aren't even close to being similar

---------- Post added at 01:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:31 PM ----------

how is that old news, I have yet to see someone predict Nassib to bills on here...

It was being talked about yesterday in the thread about Marone being hired

It was being talked about yesterday in the thread about Marone being hired

touche, lol but I would love nothing more than to see them reach on a QB first round and let a good player fall to us

Kind of like you guys did in 2012? Are you happy with Tannehill?
Very happy. This is a guy with 34 starts total as a QB, reads defenses extremely well, makes all the throws, has shown the ability to carry his team and had a successful rookie year with little talent around him. Whats not to be happy about?

Back
Top Bottom